Rathlin can tackle all aspects of fire and smoke damage restoration to include the processes of ventilation, filtration, cleaning and deodorization. We also employ the use of “green” cleaning products to ensure the safety of the policy holder and that disposal and environmental concerns are addressed.
- Assessment and Real Time Communication with clients
- Content Assessment: As noted above
- Structural Clean: Full Structure
- Structural Damage: Initial Assessment & Removal
- Air Quality: Manipulation of Air Flow to force immediate assistance in mitigation the loss.
- Commercial and Residential: Many successful file histories on record
- References from many high profile clients dating back to 2002
Our technicians are highly-trained, certified and experienced in all aspects of water damage restoration to include the processes of dehumidification, carpet and/or floor repair and re-installation, mould and mildew prevention and remediation, sewage/“black water” decontamination, along with contents storage, cleaning and restoration. Our team will assess each water damage situation and determine the best course of action to ensure the job is done safely and correctly.
- Water Loss Emergency
- Assessment and real time communication with clients and support trades.
- Pre-existing damage records.
- Equipment: Installation and digital monitoring
- Structure Salvage
- Structure Tear-Out (Non-Salvageable)
- Air Humidity monitoring
- Barrier Controls (minimize 2ndary Damage)
- Furnace Inspections and Duct Cleaning: Arrangements
- Commercial and Residential.
References from clients in CATs 2004 (Peterborough, Kingston) 2005 (Toronto), 2009, (Toronto), 2010 (York Region) 2012