Rathlin has tackled and successfully completed a vast array of Environmental Sites. So even for a second opinion, it's good to ask us.
All Rathlin employees are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) in mould removal (applied microbial remediation). We work closely with Environmental Engineers to determine the extent of the mould infiltration and establish and maintain the highest level of remediation procedures, by following all IICRC and EACO standards.
Rathlin has the expertise and the experience to contain and remove mould in even the most complex and large-scale projects, and you have the assurance that the scope of work will be properly addressed and resolved.
As part of our core business we have extensive experience in managing the most complex claims
- Estimates provided for most claims (Scope of Work Required)
- Assurance that the scope and supporting lab reports are proprely addressed and explained
- Full time certified staff, no unlicensed sub-trades or temporary workers
- Special Risk Insurance (Mould & Asbestos pollution are not covered under general Liability).
- IICRC/Clean Trust Certified Company
- IICRC/Clean Trust Certified Staff
- EACO Member
- Ministry of Training and Colleges Certified Asbestos Workers and Supervisors
- As required to work on some Type II and all Type III operations
- 98% Pass 1st time record
- Commercial and Residential
- References from all major reputable industry environmental consultants.